How do I return my product(s)?
The first step in the returns process is to reach out to us, so that we may provide details on shipping and resolutions.
What are the return Terms and Conditions?
- All returns must be made within 30 days of receipt of the item(s)
- All international sales are final, unless product was damaged or defective at the time of delivery.
- We do not accept returns of customized or personalized merchandise, unless it was damaged or defective at the time of delivery.
- Items purchased at clearance pricing, or from our clearance sections, are not eligible for return, unless product was defective or damaged at the time of delivery.
- Returned item(s) must be unwashed and in original condition. If returned items are not in original condition, we may, at our discretion, issue a store credit instead of a refund.
Why can't I find my order in my order history?
It may be that the order was placed using the guest checkout option. In this case, the order is not associated with a registered account. however, you can still check the status of your online order by using the order tracker in your account profile.
Why doesn't my promotion code apply the correct discount to my order?
How do I create an account? What if I'm a dealer?
How do I reset my account password?
First, log out of your account. On the homepage, click the account icon. When you are prompted for your email and password click the "I forgot my password" link below the fields. You will be redirected to the forgotten password page. Enter your email and submit. A link will be sent to your inbox. Emails may arrive in spam. Once the link has arrived, you may use it to reset your password.
I'm having an issue during checkout with PayPal.
If the issue occurs while using Google Chrome, trying another browser like Mozilla Firefox will usually solve the issue. For more information, visit PayPal here.
Ask Customer Care
No answer to your question? Send us a message by filling out the form below. A team member will be in touch shortly. You may need to monitor your spam for messages and updates.